Shortline/Coach USA Bus Announces Schedule Changes Effective July 21, 2019
Textbooks 101 - A Quick Lesson
- It's Easy & Convenient - Shop right from the comfort of your own home, any time. It's just a few clicks away!
- You Can Save Money - Shop before the rush and you will get first pick at used and reduced-price inventory!
- You Save Time - Skip long lines waiting for your books to be pulled and to pay.
- You're Guaranteed to Have the Right Books - Sometimes it can be tricky getting the correct book for your class, especially when there are numerous authors or editions to sift through. We work directly with your professors to guarantee that you will have the right book for class.
Online ordering is quick and easy:
- Log on to Web for Students.
- Click Student Information & Financial Aid.
- Click Scheduling.
- Click Student Account Detail.
- Select the Term and click Submit. This will bring you to a list of courses you are registered for.
- Click Buy Your Books. This will fill your cart with all course textbooks and materials. At this point you can select your textbook preferences, listed below. Once you have made you selections and are ready to place your order, continue with checkout as instructed.
- New Preferred - A NEW book will be processed, but if it is out of stock then a USED copy will be substituted and processed in its place.
- Used Preferred - A USED copy will be processed, but it if is out of stock then a NEW copy will be substituted and processed in its place.
- Rental - If a rental book is available you can request it, however you must secure your rental with a credit card online. You may highlight and make notes in a rental book, just as you would do with a purchased book. Please note that not all books will be available to rent. Rental books are not eligible for book buyback and MUST be returned by the end of the semester.
- eBook - If an eBook is available you can request it. Depending on the source, you will either receive a card with unique access code or an online link to gain access to your book. Please note that not all books will be available as eBooks.
If you prefer to get your books when you arrive on campus:
- Bring your schedule to the Campus Store. Please note that textbooks for courses taught at the Norwich Campus, should be purchased at the Norwich Campus Store.
- The books will be pulled for you by one of our staff members.
- Pay for your textbooks.
- You're on your way!
Remember, a lot of students will be picking up textbooks orders at the beginning of the semester. To avoid missing any classes, make sure you come to the Campus Store early. It may take up to a half hour to fill your order, so pre-ordering your textbooks can help lower that time significantly.
Refunds are allowed for one week from the start of classes. All returns must be accompanied by a valid cash register receipt. View our Refunds Policy for details. In order to receive a refund on books purchased for the current semester:
- Bring your receipt and student ID.
- Your books, if new, must not be marked in any way or opened from their original packaging. If you purchased a used book then it may be returned in saleable condition.
- Come in before the return deadline.