Shortline/Coach USA Bus Announces Schedule Changes Effective July 21, 2019
Textbooks may be returned within one week of the beginning of the classes, with a Valid Cash Register Receipt. Students who drop a class may return textbooks until the end of the third week of classes, with a Valid Cash Register Receipt and a Drop Slip. (Note: Summer/Winter Course Texts may be returned within 5 days of the beginning of each session)
- 100% will be refunded, or credited if charged, if books are in brand new condition.
- If books show signs of wear or damage, as determined by standards of the publishers and the Campus Store, refund or credit will be based upon “Used Text” pricing.
- Books purchased from the Campus Store as “Used Texts” will be refunded or credited at 100%, providing the books are in resalable condition.
SUPPLIES/COMPUTER-ELECTRONICS & GENERAL MERCHANDISE
- May be returned within 5 days of purchase with a Valid Cash Register Receipt.
- Must be in the original packaging and in new condition. Opened items in resalable condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items NOT RETURNABLE include computer software, food & beverages, health & beauty aids, magazines & newspapers, greeting cards, Special Orders, and other items as designated by the Campus Store.
Campus Store management reserves the right to approve or deny returns, based upon individual circumstances.